IMPORTANT NEWS :

To Download all this movies you have to first download Utorrent.

You can download it
Here:.....
Movie review score
5

Get Santa 2014 

A father and son who team up to save Christmas once they discover Santa Claus sleeping in their garage after crashing his sleigh and finding himself on the run from the police.

User Reviews:

So refreshing to see an intelligent children's film. Hilariously funny but also very moving. A film that shows even broken families can settle their differences over Xmas. My eight year old and his friend have been quoting lines of dialogue all week. The scene when Santa reveals the history of all the prisoners is so brilliantly written, my wife cried. I also loved the sequence when Santa becomes "street" in prison. I never thought I would ever see a Christmas movie featuring Straight Outta Compton by NWA. The kid actor was also really good. I read a review that said the fart reindeer fart scene was cheap. It's no cheaper than the fart scene in Blazing Saddles which is a classic. Not only that but the whole cinema was laughing and unless I'm mistake, this film was made for children.




Leave a Reply